You can dedicate a song of your choice to be performed by The Alumni Band!
:: GO TO THE FORM ::
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Buy It:
- Fill out the Alumni Band “Buy-A-Song” form below to submit your request.
- Choose from the following genres: Marches, Christmas, Jazz, Pop and Classical.
- Buy as an individual or group for The Alumni Band to own.
- Tax Deductible, the Alumni Band is a non-profit organization.
- A representative of the Alumni Band will work closely with you and your organization/group to locate a specific score of your chosen song.
- The price will be presented to you and your group by an Alumni Band representative.
(Most arrangements typically may be purchased for less than $150)
- The Alumni Band reserves the right to approve all purchases.
2. Dedicate It:
- You and/or your group may dedicate the purchase of a song or arrangement to anyone or a group of your choosing.
- Dedicate it for multiple purposes; birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, in memory, etc.
- Your name and/or group’s name along with your dedicatee’s name and purpose will:
- Appear under the title of the purchased piece whenever possible.
- Be announced in concert when the song is performed.
- Be listed in the Alumni Band Program each time it is performed.
- The Alumni Band reserves the right to approve dedications.
3. Play it:
- The Alumni Band will play it.
- Yourself, immediate family and the dedicatee (up to 8 people) will get free tickets to the event when the Alumni Band will debut your purchased song or arrangement. Note: this is only applicable for the debut.
- Purchasers and dedicatee(s) will receive notification of the debut of the song or arrangement within a reasonable time.
*Purchasers agree to purchase the song or arrangement for use by the Alumni Band.
*The Alumni Band, Band Council and the Band Director have full discretion as to when and where each Buy-A-Song purchased piece is played. Please note: Reasonable efforts will be made by the Alumni Band to play the Buy a Song purchase in a timely manner.